Wednesday, March 24, 2010
bye bye BRYAN !!!!!
Today my teacher told us that my friend Bryan is moving back to Canada. Even if we fight about something. I am going to miss him so much. If something cool or fun or good happens in class I will tell him on an email. I know my whole class is sad, I am sad too. We will all miss Bryan. I hope that he makes a blog so that we can all see what he is doing in Canada ! Good Luck Bryan !!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will miss Bryan too. I am glad we all got to say goodbye on Friday.
ReplyDeletePlease make a list of metaphors and synonyms that you could have used instead of the word "sad" in this entry. Try to think of at least three of each. I'll start you off . . .
synonym 1. miserable
metaphor 1. I felt tears well up in my eyes
I'll look for your lists here on your blog.
Ms. Waldman