Monday, March 22, 2010

Telling my class about Passover.

On 3/24/10 I am telling my class about Passover. Another way to say Passover is Pesach.I will give out a sheet that is a picture of a seder plate. I will explain what the seder plate means and will tell the story of passover. I am very excited to be teaching my classmates about one of my favorite holiday pesach. The sheet of paper with the seder plate is a coloring page that will be yours to keep! I am so excited but I am also a little nervous!

1 comment:

  1. Skylar,

    You did an amazing job. I was so proud of you, and you should be proud of yourself, too.

    When you write, try to think about other ways of describing your feelings. For example, instead of saying, "I am so excited but I am also a little nervous!" you could have used a metaphor, like, "I feel like an actor right before a play," or you could have described what your body was doing, such as, "I have a bounce in my step and butterflies in my stomach." Experiment with describing feelings this way in your writing.

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete