Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My great script.....

I wrote a script for theater class all about the movie "Matilda". My drama teacher, Ms. Trocchia, thought that it was amazing and that I was so calm and relaxed when I gave the presentation in class, that she asked me if I wanted to present it to 2 FIFTH GRADE CLASSES !!!!!

Our Principal, Ms. Buszco also read my script. The first fifth grade class was the best, the second one was pretty good, but not as good as the first. I felt like I just won a million dollars ! Giving the presentation was easy for me because the classes were so great, they doing the three "b's" (Be responsible, Be respectful, and Be Kind).

I love speaking in front of people, it makes me feel great! Some people get nervous speaking in front of others, but not me !!!

2 comments:

  1. Gee Skylar,
    I wish I had a loud voice. I feel like Alvin in the book Alvin Ho. I don't really talk I whisper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you Skylar. I knew that you were good at talking in front of people, but that you could write that script, and this blog post, that is something that you couldn't do before, and you should be as proud as I am.

    I am kvelling (ask your mom what I mean).

    Ms. Waldman

    (Heiley - I wish I was brave in public like Skylar too. I also feel like Alvin Ho sometimes.)

    ReplyDelete