My family just came back from a week in the Bahamas for vacation. While we were in the Bahamas, we saw all sorts of colors, from the blue of the water, to yellow and red flowers, and even pink buildings!
The pink buildings are the government buildings in the Bahamas. They stand out from the rest of the buildings. We also saw a bar that was all blue, like the blue of the water, to dark deep blue. The Bahamas is full of color, and so colorful that it feels like I am looking at a rainbow when I am there.
The houses are all very different and very brightly colored. My family and I took a horse-drawn carriage ride through the streets of the Bahamas, and we got to see all of the different houses with all of the different colors. The Bahama houses and the New York houses are a thousand times different.
I had a great time in the Bahamas and will always remember the rainbow of colors that I saw there.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Skylar,
ReplyDeleteIt must have been beautiful there. I like your post too. Jaci
P.S. Welcome to the world of blogging!
Skylar,
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting choice, describing your vacation by telling about the colors you saw.
May I share this with the class?
Ms. Waldman