Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Hi Mikey"

Hip Hop walk, raise the roof. Break time!!!!!!

"Oh didn't see you there,I'm going to tell you about one day at hip hop, hip hop was over and I saw....

....cuter then a honey bee, MIKEY!!! And my favorite boy, HUNTER. Mikey's mother brought them to my dance class !!! I was so excited to see both of them that I smiled a really really big smile and gave them both a big hug! I had never seen them at my dance class before so this was a great surprise. Mikey said "Skylar". Break time is over....goodbye"

2 comments:

  1. It is so interesting how you wrote this entry. I like the way you interrupt yourself to talk directly to the reader, and then move back into your story.

    I'm so glad to see you experimenting with your writing.

    Ms. Waldman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skylar,
    I have 1 question: What do you mean when you say "Mikey said "Skylar break time is over. I don't get your last sentence.

    ReplyDelete