Every Tuesday, I go to a dance class, where we are learning the "hip hop" style of dancing. I like it a lot and have been doing it for 2 years. This Tuesday, at dance class, I got my costume for the yearly dance recital.
The costume is black and green, and one of the parts of the costume is like a bathing suit. The other part is like overalls, with green loops on the side ! My shirt has no sleeves, and is really really pretty! I like my costume a lot and it makes me feel like a rock star!
Every year, at the end of the dance class, we have a big recital that all of the families go to. It was held at Queens College last year, in a giant auditorium, and even though I was really nervous, it was a lot of fun in the end! I feel like the costume makes me stand out and makes me look really pretty. It is really really cool and I am very excited for this year's recital.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds like a great costume. Break a leg at the recital (that's how theater people say, "good luck".
ReplyDeleteMs. Waldman